Red and white quilt for Grandma-- Finished and given to my mom! She loved it. Gray and yellow wedding quilt-- Finished and set to be delivered today!
- Charming Stars wedding quilt-- No progress. Will be a January/February project!
- Nebraska wall hangings-- No progress. But after tomorrow, football season will be over until next fall, so I've got plenty of time. ;)
- Coasters for L-- No progress.
- Placemats for other Grandma-- Well... in progress. There was a setback. :)
Table runner for Mom-- Finished!
- Christmas pillow for my SIL-- I changed this to a holiday quilt, because I am crazy. The top is almost done, and I'm going to try to finish it before I go visit them next week.
- Purse for my BFF-- No progress.
- My hourglass quilt-- Yeah, this will be a 2013 project. :)
- A Christmas quilt-- The squares are cut, because I split the layer cake with my SIL's quilt mentioned above. But like the football wall hangings, now I've got a lot of time on this one. :)
Ok, so not that many finishes. But the world is an imperfect place. :)
Since this is my first year of quilting, all of my projects are in this collage! I'm very happy with what I managed to learn and accomplish this year, and am very excited for the quilts I will make this year!
Have a Happy New Year!