So yeah, not a lot of (quilty) hustling happening. But that's life. :)
Gray and yellow wedding quilt being quilted.
- Red and white quilt for Grandma-- Didn't get this done in time. :( I think I'm still going to try to finish it and give it to my mom for Christmas. Is that tacky? She didn't know I was working on it for someone else, and I think she'd really like it.
- Gray and yellow wedding quilt-- Basted, quilting in progress! This is really the only thing I've worked on in any measurable amount.
- Charming Stars wedding quilt-- No progress.
- Nebraska wall hangings-- No progress.
- Coasters for L-- No progress.
- Placemats for other Grandma-- No progress.
- Table runner for Mom-- Ordered Holly Taylor's Christmas Spirit charm pack this week, and got the pattern for the table runner last week, so maybe I can get started on this soon.
- Christmas pillow for my SIL-- No progress.
- Purse for my BFF-- No progress.
- My hourglass quilt-- Yeah, this will be a 2013 project. :)
- A Christmas quilt-- I did get the fabric for this, but not sure it will get sewn up for this Christmas.
A little bit demoralizing! But not finishing stuff like this doesn't bother me too much, because at the end of the day, this is a hobby for me. I'm sure my advisor, among others, would like if I were a little more deadline-oriented in other areas of my life, but for this, I think you have to know what is important and what is not!
Here's hoping life settles down slightly in the coming weeks!